Become a Member
As an IAFP Member, you will enjoy access to a number of exclusive benefits and opportunities, including:
- IAFP Report (monthly e-newsletter)
- FPT Online (1981 - Current)
- IAFP Connect
- Access to webinar recordings
- Access to Online Membership Directory
- Discounts on Author Publication and Open Access Fees for the Journal of Food Protection
- Discount on IAFP booklets
- Discounts on food safety books through Springer
- Special Annual Meeting registration rates
- Regional educational workshops
- Involvement in committees and professional development groups
- Networking opportunities
Optional Benefits that require additional fees:
- Food Protection Trends (FPT) Print
- Journal of Food Protection® (JFP) Print
- JFP Online (1967 - Current* )
* JFP content more than five years old is free to read. Additional fees apply for current content.
Are you ready to advance your knowledge and career? Become an IAFP Member today to join more than 4,500 members worldwide working to advance food safety.
IAFP Membership Levels
IAFP is proud to represent a diverse array of professionals in the industry. We currently offer five different Membership types: Regular, Student, Retired, Honorary Life, and Sustaining. Learn more about each type of Membership below.
Individuals interested in fulfilling the Association's mission.
Full-time students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees at colleges or universities.
Retired Members not receiving compensation for work related to the Association's mission and who have been Members for at least 10 years.
Members honored for their substantial contribution to the Association.
Provides organizations and corporations the opportunity to ally themselves with IAFP.
Become a Member
You can fill out our online application or print out our PDF Adobe Acrobat application and either fax or mail it in to our Des Moines, Iowa office.