To provide food safety professionals worldwide with a forum to exchange information on protecting the food supply.
Advancing Food Safety Worldwide®
Guidelines for Ethical Conduct
As members of the International Association for Food Protection, we recognize the importance of our profession in assuring the quality and safety of food throughout the world and, therefore accept a personal obligation to conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- We will be honest, impartial and realistic in reporting data and providing analyses of such data.
- We will accept and offer honest and objective review of each other’s contributions to the field of food protection.
- We will treat all colleagues fairly and with respect, and we will properly credit the contributions of others.
- We will guard against all conflict of interest or its appearance. We will respect and protect privileged information.
- We will maintain and expand our professional knowledge and assist colleagues in pursuit of the same whenever possible.
- We will use our knowledge and skills to advance food safety worldwide.
IAFP is committed to fostering and maintaining an environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our Members and the food safety professionals we serve. We will promote inclusion of all Members to ensure that every Member is heard and valued in the Association.
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council serves as an advisory group to IAFP’s Executive Board and will recommend policies, practices and procedures to support an organization fostering diversity, equity and inclusion.
Constitution & Bylaws
The International Association for Food Protection’s Constitution & Bylaws provide the necessary framework for our organization and helps us pursue our mission of advancing food safety worldwide.