Building a Culture – The Tools and Tips You Need to Succeed
Dec 13, 2023 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Time)
Organized by: IAFP's Food Safety Culture PDG
Are you looking for direction on food safety culture?
Where do you start on ensuring you have the knowledge and tools to build a strong culture within your organization, that prioritizes food safety? There is good news – the tools are freely available, and there are a lot of resources to help you! Our panel has come together to give you a heads-up on what culture is, and what it isn’t, where the tools are, and some simple tips to get you started.
Join the experts for a lively discussion and be ready to pitch in with questions! Your views will help us shape up and give you the best advice.
Professional Development Groups
- Food Safety Culture Professional Development Group
- Lone Jespersen, Panelist Principal, Cultivate
- Dan Fone, Panelist Sr. Director II – US Operations Food Safety
- Tia Glave, Panelist Co-Founder, Food Safety Catalyst
- Alison Cousins, Panelist Global Food Training Director, BSI
- Melody Ge, Moderator Food Safety & Quality Assurance Director, StarKist