Travel Award for Food Safety Professionals in a Country with a Developing Economy
Plaque and travel funds to attend the Annual Meeting of the International Association for Food Protection. Presented to food safety professionals working full-time in the field of food safety in a country with a developing economy.
Click on the Make a Nomination button in the blue box below to complete your application form. Be sure to hit Submit Form when finished.
- Sponsored by: IAFP Foundation
- 2023 Recipient(s): Frederick Adzitey, Lina Mego, Kizito Nishimwe
- 2022 Badroonesha Aumjaud, Rine Reuben, Neetu Taneja
- 2021 Kubir Nath Bhattarai, Titilayo Falade, Amin Olaimat
- 2020 Kolawole Banwo, A.L.Chathudina Janitha Liyanage, Muhammad Bilal Sadiq
- 2019 Charles Bashiru Bakin, Abdoulie Jallow, Ismail Odetokun
- 2018 Abiodun-Solanke AyoJesutomi, Fernanda Bovo Campagnollo, Mauricio A. Redondo-Solano
- 2017 Frederick Adzitey, Alonzo Gabriel, Patrick Njage
- 2016 Lay Ching Chai and Folarin Oguntoyinbo
- 2015 Charles Muyanja
- 2014 Gulu Gwesa
- 2013 Ratih Dewanti-Hariyadi