FPT Peer-Reviewed Research Most-viewed Publication Award
This award has been established to recognize notable research publications and reviews that contribute to the impact of FPT and the field of food protection. The award is based upon the number of views for an FPT publication in a given year. The award is presented at the Editorial Board Reception.
- 2022 Recipient(s): Barbara H. Ingham, Bingzhuo C. Zhao, and Eleanor J. Hanson, "Holding Fresh-Cut Produce under Refrigeration May Not Prevent Pathogen Growth: Implications for Time-Temperature Control to Reduce Risk", Jan.–Feb. 2021
- 2021 Alexandra Calle, Brayan D. Montoya, Andrea English and Mindy Brashears "Microbial Contamination of Grocery Shopping Trolleys and Baskets in West Texas", Jan.–Feb. 2020
- 2020 Daniel Sinkel, Hanna Khouryieh, Jerry K. Daday, Martin Stone, and Cangliang Shen, "Knowledge and Implementation of Good Agricultural Practices among Kentucky Fresh Produce Farmers" - Mar.-Apr. 2018
- 2019 Charles P. Gerba, Laura Y. Sifuentes and Akrum H. Tamini, "A Comparison of Urethane and Cellulose Sponges as Cleaning Tools in Household Kitchens," May/June 2017
- 2018 Robson A. M. Machado, Rama Radhakrishna and Catherine Cutter “Food Safety of Farmstead Cheese Processors in Pennsylvania: An Initial Needs Assessment", March/April 2017
- 2017 John B. Luchansky, Anna C.S. Porto-Fett, and Benjamin Chapman. "A Shopper's Eye View of Food Safety at Retail Stores: Lessons from Photographs Taken while Grocery Shopping". Jan.-Feb. 2017