FPT Most Viewed General Interest Publication Award
This award has been established to recognize notable research publications and reviews that contribute to the impact of FPT and the field of food protection. The award is based upon the number of views for an FPT publication in the previous two years. The award is presented at the Editorial Board Reception.
- 2023 Recipient(s): J. David Legan, Christina Barnes, Amanda Brookhouser-Sisney, Megan S. Brown, W. Evan Chaney, Nisha Corrigan, Wilfredo Dominguez, Gabriela Lopez Velasco, Ryan D. Maus, Laurie Post, and Julie Weller, "Selection of Pathogen Strains for Evaluating Rapid Pathogen Test Methods Applied to New Matrices", May 2022
- 2022 Adam Friedlander and Claire Zoellner, "Artificial Intelligence Opportunities to Improve Food Safety at Retail", July–Aug. 2020
- 2021 Jim Hartman, "Predictive Models for Food Code Violations", Jan.–Feb. 2020
- 2020 Patrick M. Bird, Megan S. Brown, Joy E. Dell’Aringa, LeeAnne A. Hahn, J. David Legan, Ryan D. Maus, and Stephanie Pollard, "Microbiological Detection Methods – Assuring the Right Fit" - Sept.-Oct. 2019
- 2019 Jill C. Roberts, "Prevention of Hepatitis A through Food Handler Immunization," May/June 2017
- 2018 Prevention of Hepatitis A through Food Handler Immunization, Jill C. Roberts May/June 2017