Workshop 4 - A Common-Sense Workshop on Validation and Verification of Diagnostic Test Kits
Saturday, July 15, 2023 (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Workshop Registration Fees
- Members $650.00
- Non-Members $750.00
- Student TBD
- Late-fee $75.00
IAFP Workshop Cancellation Policy: Registration fees, less a $100 administration fee and any
applicable bank charges, will be refunded for written cancellations received by June 29, 2023. No
refunds will be made after June 29, however, the registration may be transferred to a colleague
who is NOT currently registered with written notification. Registrations cannot be carried to any
Photo Policy: We occasionally use photographs of attendees in our promotional material. By
attending, you agree to such usage.
Other: Any modifications to payment method will incur a $25 processing fee.
Refunds will be processed when received.
Workshop rates are available for students upon request.
Have you ever struggled to understand the workflows and data in ISO, AFNOR, Microval and AOAC reports and protocols? Ever read ISO 16140-1 and ISO 16140-3 and thought "I am ISO (In Search Of) help!"? In this workshop, a group of industry veterans will teach attendees how to set up and execute Validation and Verification Studies with hands on exercises and traditional coursework activities. This includes study design, strain and matrix selections and statistical analyses. We will close with discussion of final reports and how to interpret them.
Who Should Attend
QA Managers, QA Scientists, Microbiologists, Chemists, R+D Scientists, and Regulatory Personell.
- Amanda Brookhauser-Sisney, Midwest Labs Omaha, NE, USA
- Evan Chaney, Cargill, Inc., Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
- Erin Crowley, Q Laboratories, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Gabriela Lopez Velasco, Neogen Corporation, St. Paul, MN, USA
- Brooke Roman, Neogen Corporation Lansing, MI, USA
- Alexandra Tudor, TEQ Analytical Labs, Denver, CO, USA
- Jesse Miller, Neogen, Lansing, MI, USA
- Patrick Bird, bioMerieux West Chester, OH, USA
- Nisha Corrigan, Hygiena, New Castle, DE, USA